U.S. success depends on understanding and collaborating with our partners in Asia, a region that, in Mike Mansfield’s words, “…is where our future lies.” The Foundation builds and sustains networks of elected leaders, researchers, and policy experts, networks that encourage cooperation on common interests and contribute to continued, constructive U.S. engagement in Asia.
- Associate Director of Communications
- Plutonium in Northeast Asia
- U.S.-Japan Network for the Future Meet in Washington
- New Publications from the Network for the Future
- Mansfield Fellowship News
- Expert Voice on Japan
- Seth Bodnar Joins the Foundation’s Board
- Latest Foley Exchange Concludes with Washington Trilateral Session
- Time for Japan to Recalibrate?
- New Administrative and Program Assistant