U.S. success depends on understanding and collaborating with our partners in Asia, a region that, in Mike Mansfield’s words, “…is where our future lies.” The Foundation builds and sustains networks of elected leaders, researchers, and policy experts, networks that encourage cooperation on common interests and contribute to continued, constructive U.S. engagement in Asia.
- Public Event: Space Tech & Maritime Domain Awareness in the South China Sea
- Now Hiring: Two Program Assistants
- Now Hiring: Associate Director of Programs
- 26th Class of Mansfield Fellows Welcomed at Tokyo Reception
- Joint Statement from U.S.-ROK-Japan Legislative Exchange
- Eighth Cohort of Mansfield-PhRMA Research Scholars to Visit U.S. in September
- Announcing the Sixth Cohort of the U.S.-Japan Network for the Future
- Twenty-Seventh Group of Mansfield Fellows Announced!
- A Tragic Day and Sad Loss of Former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
- Mansfield Hosts Virtual Roundtables on U.S.-Japan Cooperation