In 2016 the Foundation began serving as the administrative agent for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Kakehashi Project (Japan’s Friendship Ties Programs), working with the implementing agency (Japan International Cooperation Center, JICE) on people-to-people exchanges aimed at promoting understanding of Japan’s politics, society, history, and diplomatic policies.
- Public Event: Space Tech & Maritime Domain Awareness in the South China Sea
- Now Hiring: Two Program Assistants
- Now Hiring: Associate Director of Programs
- 26th Class of Mansfield Fellows Welcomed at Tokyo Reception
- Joint Statement from U.S.-ROK-Japan Legislative Exchange
- Eighth Cohort of Mansfield-PhRMA Research Scholars to Visit U.S. in September
- Announcing the Sixth Cohort of the U.S.-Japan Network for the Future
- Twenty-Seventh Group of Mansfield Fellows Announced!
- A Tragic Day and Sad Loss of Former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
- Mansfield Hosts Virtual Roundtables on U.S.-Japan Cooperation