Mike Mansfield was known for his tendency to listen more than talk, and was highly respected for his sense of bipartisanship and integrity. These values guide the Foundation’s outreach to opinion leaders and the public through programs that provide informed and balanced perspectives on U.S.-Asia issues.
- Associate Director of Communications
- Plutonium in Northeast Asia
- U.S.-Japan Network for the Future Meet in Washington
- New Publications from the Network for the Future
- Mansfield Fellowship News
- Expert Voice on Japan
- Seth Bodnar Joins the Foundation’s Board
- Latest Foley Exchange Concludes with Washington Trilateral Session
- Time for Japan to Recalibrate?
- New Administrative and Program Assistant