The Maureen and Mike Mansfield is a small nonprofit organization, established in 1983 and operating in the United States and Japan. While we do not always have open positions, opportunities for employment and internships are sometimes available and will be listed below.
Standard benefits for U.S. employees include:
- Comprehensive and competitive health insurance benefit
- Retirement benefit via 403(b) plan
- $1,500 annual professional development stipend
- Fifteen days of paid vacation per year
- Twelve days of paid sick leave per year
- Minimum of twelve paid holidays per year
- Twelve weeks of paid parental leave
Positions in the Washington, DC office include:
- Convenient, Metro-accessible downtown office location
- Private office space
- Transit benefit
Current Employment Opportunity
The Maureen and Mike Mansfield Foundation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.