Seth Bodnar, the 18th President of the University of Montana (UM), is continuing the tradition of UM presidents by serving on the Foundation’s Board. This tradition recognizes the Mansfield Foundation’s long history of cooperation with the University of Montana and the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Center at UM. UM presidents have served on the Board since the Foundation’s establishment in 1983. Mr. Bodner joined the University of Montana as President earlier this year. He previously was a senior executive at the General Electric Company. His numerous academic achievements include graduating first in his class from West Point, receiving both the Rhodes and Truman scholarships, and earning two master’s degrees from the University of Oxford. Read the Press Release Here.
- Associate Director of Communications
- Plutonium in Northeast Asia
- U.S.-Japan Network for the Future Meet in Washington
- New Publications from the Network for the Future
- Mansfield Fellowship News
- Expert Voice on Japan
- Seth Bodnar Joins the Foundation’s Board
- Latest Foley Exchange Concludes with Washington Trilateral Session
- Time for Japan to Recalibrate?
- New Administrative and Program Assistant