The Mansfield Foundation is pleased to welcome Yukari Shishido as the new Tokyo Office Administrative and Program Assistant. Ms. Shishido recently graduated from Saitama University, where she received a bachelor of international politics degree. Her international exchange experience includes studying at the University of Massachusetts Boston as well as participating in the TOMODACHI Daiwa House Student Leadership Conference in Boston in 2017 and the United Nations Youth Leadership Camp in Tohoku, Japan in 2015. Among other responsibilities, Ms. Shishido will provide support for the Mansfield Fellows in Japan and assist with the financial and administrative work of the Tokyo office. In recent months those and many other responsibilities have been filled temporarily, but expertly, by Naoko Suzuki, who will be moving to Texas in the months ahead.
- Associate Director of Communications
- Plutonium in Northeast Asia
- U.S.-Japan Network for the Future Meet in Washington
- New Publications from the Network for the Future
- Mansfield Fellowship News
- Expert Voice on Japan
- Seth Bodnar Joins the Foundation’s Board
- Latest Foley Exchange Concludes with Washington Trilateral Session
- Time for Japan to Recalibrate?
- New Administrative and Program Assistant