Next week eight scholars representing Cohort IV of the U.S.-Japan Network for the Future will present their recommendations on security, economic, social and foreign policy issues of importance to U.S.-Japan relations at a symposium on Capitol Hill. The June 6 symposium will feature panels on “Post-Industrial Challenges for Japan” and “Politics and Leadership,” and the scholars’ remarks will reflect research topics they addressed in policy papers and op-eds prepared for the Network program. Publications compiling papers and op-eds from all twelve Cohort IV scholars will be distributed at the symposium. For more information, please contact the Mansfield Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-347-1994.
- Associate Director of Communications
- Plutonium in Northeast Asia
- U.S.-Japan Network for the Future Meet in Washington
- New Publications from the Network for the Future
- Mansfield Fellowship News
- Expert Voice on Japan
- Seth Bodnar Joins the Foundation’s Board
- Latest Foley Exchange Concludes with Washington Trilateral Session
- Time for Japan to Recalibrate?
- New Administrative and Program Assistant