Masato Nakamura currently serves as Director of the International Relations Department in the Government and External Relations Division at Panasonic Corporation in Japan. He began his career with the Panasonic group in 1986 after obtaining his Bachelor of Laws from Hokkaido University. After receiving his MBA from the International University of Japan in 1992 he spent several years in the International Business Division of Matsushita Communication Industrial Company. Since that time, he has served in positions including General Manager of the Global Marketing Department at Panasonic System Solutions Company (2001 to 2006), Vice President of Panasonic System Solutions Company Europe (2006 to 2008), and Vice President of Panasonic Russia Ltd. (2010 to 2016).
- Policy Recommendations from 12th U.S.-Japan Space Forum Meeting
- Now hiring in our Tokyo Office!
- Roundtable: Communication is Power for the Nuclear Industry in Japan
- [Application Now Closed] Call for Applications: Maureen Mansfield Women’s Trilateral Youth Empowerment Program
- Public Event: Building a Cyber Workforce Through the U.S.-Japan Alliance
- [Applications Now Closed] Mansfield Next Generation of U.S.-Japan Nuclear Policy Experts
- 12th Meeting of the U.S.-Japan Space Forum in Tokyo
- Public Event: Space Tech & Maritime Domain Awareness in the South China Sea
- Now Hiring: Two Program Assistants
- 26th Class of Mansfield Fellows Welcomed at Tokyo Reception