Masato Nakamura currently serves as Director of the International Relations Department in the Government and External Relations Division at Panasonic Corporation in Japan. He began his career with the Panasonic group in 1986 after obtaining his Bachelor of Laws from Hokkaido University. After receiving his MBA from the International University of Japan in 1992 he spent several years in the International Business Division of Matsushita Communication Industrial Company. Since that time, he has served in positions including General Manager of the Global Marketing Department at Panasonic System Solutions Company (2001 to 2006), Vice President of Panasonic System Solutions Company Europe (2006 to 2008), and Vice President of Panasonic Russia Ltd. (2010 to 2016).
- Public Event: Space Tech & Maritime Domain Awareness in the South China Sea
- Now Hiring: Two Program Assistants
- Now Hiring: Associate Director of Programs
- 26th Class of Mansfield Fellows Welcomed at Tokyo Reception
- Joint Statement from U.S.-ROK-Japan Legislative Exchange
- Eighth Cohort of Mansfield-PhRMA Research Scholars to Visit U.S. in September
- Announcing the Sixth Cohort of the U.S.-Japan Network for the Future
- Twenty-Seventh Group of Mansfield Fellows Announced!
- A Tragic Day and Sad Loss of Former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
- Mansfield Hosts Virtual Roundtables on U.S.-Japan Cooperation