A new articles by U.S.-Japan Network for the Future Cohort IV scholar Adam Liff (Indiana University) is now available.“From management crisis to crisis management? Japan’s post-2012 institutional reforms and Sino-Japanese crisis (In)stability,” coauthored with Andrew Erickson (U.S. Naval War College), was published online in the Journal of Strategic Studies March 10.
- Associate Director of Communications
- Plutonium in Northeast Asia
- U.S.-Japan Network for the Future Meet in Washington
- New Publications from the Network for the Future
- Mansfield Fellowship News
- Expert Voice on Japan
- Seth Bodnar Joins the Foundation’s Board
- Latest Foley Exchange Concludes with Washington Trilateral Session
- Time for Japan to Recalibrate?
- New Administrative and Program Assistant