Mansfield Foundation Senior Fellow Takanori Sonoda examined Prime Minister Abe’s efforts to reinterpret Japan’s Constitution in “Is Abe bypassing democracy to push his defence agenda?” published in the East Asia Forum April 11, 2014.
- Oct 26: Expert Panel Discussion in Tokyo
- Mansfield Fellow Ian Morrison Discusses Disaster Preparedness
- Book Talk: Oct. 29 at International House of Japan
- Yukio Edano Visits Mansfield Foundation
- 23rd Class of Mansfield Fellows in Tokyo
- Mansfield-PhRMA Research Scholars Prepare for U.S. Visit.
- The Future of U.S.-Japan Trade
- Ira Shapiro Book Discussion
- Nuclear Spent Fuel Strategies
- U.S.-Japan Space Forum Members Participate in July 2018 Comprehensive Dialogue on Space