U.S.-Japan Network for the Future Cohort II Scholar Jeffrey Hornung (Associate Professor, Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies) writes that China and Japan need rules regulating the interaction of their vessels and aircraft to reduce the possibility of conflict in the East China Sea. Click here to read his commentary published in The National Interest on February 11, 2013.
- Oct 26: Expert Panel Discussion in Tokyo
- Mansfield Fellow Ian Morrison Discusses Disaster Preparedness
- Book Talk: Oct. 29 at International House of Japan
- Yukio Edano Visits Mansfield Foundation
- 23rd Class of Mansfield Fellows in Tokyo
- Mansfield-PhRMA Research Scholars Prepare for U.S. Visit.
- The Future of U.S.-Japan Trade
- Ira Shapiro Book Discussion
- Nuclear Spent Fuel Strategies
- U.S.-Japan Space Forum Members Participate in July 2018 Comprehensive Dialogue on Space